Monday, May 9, 2011

Dog Spell by The Pope

Hi, my name is Bruce. I am what the humans call a kitty kitty. I am going to tell you how the dogs are taking over the world. One night I received a bowl of food and my family, the humans, went into the other room. When I was eating, I heard a static hum coming from the living room. I ran in and they were all sitting on the couch. They all sat staring at a black window in the wall. It was glowing, and dog noises were issuing from it. I heard a bark and looked at the window there was nothing but a blur of colors. I looked away because it hurt my eyes. Franticly I looked back at my family; they had not moved. Suddenly, as if by cue, they all started to laugh. Terrified, I glanced back at the window. It was rectangular, about five feet long and two feet tall. I am still convinced they were under a hypnotic spell put on them by the dogs. I believe this because they talked about it later and said it was the AKC (American Kennel Club). Now however, if I ever I hear that static hum, I run to my bed terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment