Monday, May 9, 2011

3,000 BC by ManOfSteele

It was a small white box with some strange moss growing on the ground, and

pools of still water on one side of the room. The same still water was on the ceiling

letting in sun light. At least that’s what it appeared to be, and that’s what I thought it was.

The place smelled like nothing I’d ever smelled, it almost smelled like a pine tree in

spring, but not really. A small rumbling sound came from someplace I did not see. An

animal ir, even worse, a monster? I turned around and saw a black box with a small

flashing yellow eye right in the center if it… so it was an animal, or a monster. It

appeared to have a name too, because on the side of the beast were the letters “DELL”

Not wanting to wake the sleeping creature, I stepped back, hoping I would find a way out

of this place of magic. And I did, but it just led into another cursed, small, white room.

This one was not as light as the other room though. The one thing in this room that I was

familiar with were the table and chairs. The same still water that I saw in the other room

was here to. I slowly walked towards it and touched the surface, and surprisingly it was

hard. Probably magic I thought. At least the squishy moss was not growing in this room.

Instead there were lots of little square wooden planks on the floor, and the place squeaked

under my feet as I walked toward a huge white rectangular humming device in the corner.

I opened it and was flooded by a sudden flash of light and cool air. I quickly closed that

device. Once my eyes got used to the darkness again I saw a passage going down behind

the table, it had some steps and a railing. I was desperate for a way out so I descended

down into yet another much larger white room. In this room there was a lot more chairs

then in the last two rooms combined and they all surrounded this… this thing. I walk a bit

and jumped when a loud high pitched sound entered my ear. I look behind and saw lights

and heard voices. Am I saved? Was I free from this haunted place? As the voices came

closer I distinguished anger in there voices. Not wanting a visit from DELL I ran, not

knowing what I was running from I looked back, saw nothing, and turned back around

and ran straight into a wall. I fell motionless to the floor and awoke, another one thousand

years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment