Monday, March 14, 2011

Daisy by Lainey Lou-Lou

My name is Daisy. I love to LICK!!!! No wait! Stop! Hold your leg still!!!! I am trying to lick it. I guess I will just lick my paws then... Yummy!!! I will just lick the ground now! Don’t tell me to stop now! I am your new and improved mopping machine!!! Lick, lick, lick-whoa-was that a mouse?! I will just let the cats get the mouse, I suppose. I prefer the floor. The two cats that I have to live with are mean to me and usually stay on the other side of the gate. Well, that is until they run the gate over to get through thanks to Bubba, that fat cat I have to live with. Sometimes he licks the other cat, Booger, but I just think they are copy cats. I have to lick! I have to lick right now! What can I lick? Hmm-I will lick YOU!

Rarely do I play outside. When I do go outside to play I am not the kind of dog who will run out and catch a ball or go fetch a stick when you throw it. That’s just not my thing. I will just try to run off because I get distracted by things that God has created. Naturally, as you might assume, I only go outside to look for things to lick. Well, except for that other thing, if you know what I mean.
I just like to sleep all day and most of all lick. Little kids don’t even need to take a bath since I am here. Every time someone comes to the door I just bark and wait until they come in and lick them after I am done hyperventilating from excitement. I love being around people where the action is. Most of the time, I just fall asleep. I like to smell also. I bet I could win an award for my nose. My nose always helps me find things to lick. Well, I have to get back to licking things. Oh yeah, by the way, I don’t think I mentioned how much I love to lick things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment