Monday, March 14, 2011

Sir Arthur the Cheesehead by The Tiny Guy with the Tiny Tie

Once upon a time, in the land of Hubllewubba, there was a knight named Sir Arthur the cheesehead. I will begin his story when he was 10 (ten) years old. He was an excellent player at hide-and-go-seek-jousting. In fact, he was the best 10 (ten) year old hide-and-go-seek-jouster in all of Hubblewubba. One day while in the Forest of Doom, he was in a heated argument with an old friend named William the 3rd (third). They were arguing over who should be the first to hide and who should be the first to seek. Well, Arthur was getting very angry, and was about to go over to William and give him a piece of his mind with his jouster when he tripped over a tree stump and fell, but never landed. Sir Arthur had fallen through a portal. Now, there are very few portals in the land of Hubblewubba, but Sir Arthur fell through one, and he never came back….
“Go team go! Go team go!” cheered the black and yellow women with fluffy mittens and very short kilts.
“Ugh! Where am I?” Arthur asked himself.
“Shutup! It’s almost time for kick-off!” yelled a rather rotund man, wearing a shirt with a large G on it.
“Hey! What are you, a soup can? Hahaha!” jeered a teenager.
“No, actually, I am Sir Arthur the Chessehead! The best hide-and-go-seek-jouster in all of Hubblewubba!” said Arthur triumphantly.

“Hubblewubba? Pah! You’re a nut!” yelled an old man.
“Why, that was quite rude! How dare you say such a thing to Sir Arthur the Cheesehead! You should be ashamed of yourself!” said Arthur.
The teenager retorted, “Oh, yeah, well your mom should be ashamed of yourself!”
“Shut UP!!” cried the fat man. ”The game is starting. Just shut up, soup can man!”
“Ah, so you don’t believe me, eh? I’ll show you that I am the best jouster! I will show my exquisite skills on that man down there in the striped shirt who is making all that ruckus with that flute of his.”
“See ya in jail!” said a bystander.
“Humph! I’ll show them!” Arthur thought to himself as he neared the striped man.
“Hey! You, there! Get off the field!” demanded a security guard.
“I must show everyone my jousting, you fool! Get out of my way! Do you even know who I am? I am Sir Arthur the Cheesehead from Hubblewubba!”
The security guard fainted, and so did all the other guards who had heard Arthur’s story. Finally, he made it to the man in the striped shirt.
“Hey there, you oaf! I am going to joust you! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” cackled Arthur.
“MAMA-MIA! THE BABY’S GOT A DIAREA!!” cried the reff.
Those were the reff’s last words for the next forty two hours. Then Sir Arthur the Cheesehead looked to the sky, hands on his hips, feeling like a hero as smiled galiantly at the crowd, which was in awe.
DUN-DUN-DUN!!!!
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment