Monday, March 14, 2011

What Did I Do? By Rhetorik 323

Every day, it’s the same thing. I’m sleeping peacefully on my bed. Once again, I’ve let the tall people sleep with me. For some reason, that bell stars ringing and the tall people move. Why can’t they get their own bed? I get up with them so that I can go outside and visit nature. When I come back in, everyone is scurrying around my house. The cool guy is awake now. He is the best person in this house! I can’t wait to play with him, but I know what is next. They all leave me again. Now it’s just me, alone in my house…with those cats! What did I do?

I don’t understand why we needed to get out of my bed! Every day, it happens the same way. Sometimes there’s a change. Like today, we slept later, no one scurried, and they didn’t leave me until I heard 12 bongs on that big ticking thing in the living room. And, they came home sooner than usual. I know tomorrow, they will leave home later than usual, but will be dressed differently and the cool guy won’t have that bag he takes with him all the other days.

I know they love me. They pet me and feed me. But I can’t help thinking that every time they leave it’s somehow because of me. I don’t know why I always put my tail between my legs. I think it is part of my doggy-DNA. I just want them to be happy. I know those cats don’t care about them!! They just mess around all day and cause destruction. I think they are so lame! But my people pet and feed them, too! So, what did I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment